Ajax Login TitleClose
I am a returning customer
Ajax Login TitleClose
Your Account Has Been Created!
Congratulations! Your new account has been successfully created!
You can now take advantage of member privileges to enhance your online shopping experience with us.
If you have ANY questions about the operation of this online shop, please e-mail the store owner.
A confirmation has been sent to the provided e-mail address. If you have not received it within the hour, please contact us.
You have been logged off your account. It is now safe to leave the computer.
Your shopping cart has been saved, the items inside it will be restored whenever you log back into your account.
Liv Leo Toddler Little Girls Oxford TBar Hard Sole Leather US 5 US 8 Flats Brown hRJksDlZQ
- Product Code: hRJksDlZQ
- Availability: In Stock
STAY-ON with Elastic or Velcro Strap
STAY-ON WITH ELASTIC OR VELCRO STRAP
- Our baby moccasins come with either an elastic around the anklean adjustable Velcro strap or a small buckle that helps to keep the shoe on the foot and sit snug
- The elastic and Velcro Strap also makes it easy to put the shoes on baby's feet
- snug fit prevents stumbles
Suede vs. Rubber Outsole
SUEDE vs. RUBBER OUTSOLE
- Sizes 0-6 months and 6-12 Months come with a suede outsole for crawlers
- Sizes 12-18 months and 18-24 Months come with split suede/rubber outsole for first walkers
Handmade with love from High Quality Leather
HANDMADE WITH LOVE FROM HIGH QUALITY LEATHER
- All of our baby moccasins are handmade with love from the best quality full grain leather or suede. Our leather is thickdurable and perfect for crawlers and first walkers.
- Please know that thickness and colors can slightly vary with each new production run.
Measure for Sizing
- We highly recommend that you always measure your baby's feet before purchasing new baby shoes. Unfortunately there is no general US sizing chart so the insole length will vary from brand to brand.
- How to measure Always measure both feet of your baby since they can vary. Have your baby stand on a piece of paper and mark the longest points of the footfrom the longest toe to the back of the heel. Measure the distance to get the length.
- Our sizing chart shows the ideal length of the foot and includes enough room to grow.